Wednesday, July 17, 2013

R.A.I.N.Ride 2013: Not Ashamed Of Of My First DNF

Saturday morning, husband and I headed towards Terre Haute, Indiana for my third R.A.I.N. ride, a 160 mile ride in one day.  Previous years we had drove down the evening prior and stayed in a hotel. It seemed like a hassle to stay in the hotel for just a short drive, so we opted to drive down before the roosters crowed.  

Upon arrival, I pick up my registration packet, make my numerous pre-event trips to the fabulous port-o-lets and consume some additional calories all while husband unloads my bike. The temps are a tad nippy, but we all know within less than an hour from the ride start, we will all be glad to wearing as less as possible, within reason of course.  This is a family friendly event.

I head over to the start line to meet up with cousin one, cousin two and uncle, who are also riding. Less than 10 minutes later and no warning, the ride begins.  Only 160 miles more to go, woo hoo! No one's ever claimed I was sane. 
Oh Look! ONLY 160 miles to go! 

My goal was to make as few stops as possible, fuel and hydrate better than previous years (a big issue for me as don't eat very well while being extremely active), and for those necessary stops, make them as short as possible, in and out.  By mile 38 and my first scheduled rest stop, I had so far succeeded. I grabbed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, drank as much Gatorade G2 as possible while husband refilled the other bottle and moved on my merry way.  

I needed to utilize the oh-so fabulous port-o-lets  while at the first rest stop, but the lines were long and I didn't want to lose unnecessary time waiting, so I informed my husband I would stop at the next gas station or fast food stop on the same side of the road.  He could meet me there. 

As I headed back onto the road, I could not get my left shoe clipped in for nothing. At first I thought I just wasn't sitting it in there right until after one million attempts, I was convinced that obviously I was having a mechanical failure. I did not want to stop and lose time, so I kept pedaling one shoe clipped and the other annoyingly at his own free will until I could no longer tolerate his insubordinate self. 

I figured as hilly as this ride is, my detached shoe was only causing more inefficient riding, therefore; losing more time and energy than I would have lost in the moments to call in Personal Support Vehicle a.k.a. husband to make any necessary repairs.  Sure enough, when I pulled over to look at the bottom of my shoe, I found the flat metal plate under my cleat had curled up, disabling my clipping ability.  Super husband fixed it in a jiffy and I was on my way. 


By the way, prior to me pulled over to get my shoe fixed, husband had text me to let me know that the public restroom I was looking for in the near future, did not exist. Long story short, my restroom break did not happen until 63 miles, 25 miles since my last stop. Lesson learned. 
Sixty-three miles into my ride
at the 2nd rest stop.

I made sure that rest stop number 2 was just as quick as stop one, other than I was sure to make one other stop. I'm sure you know which one.  As before, I grabbed another peanut butter and jelly, drank my Gatorade G2 nonstop while husband refilled my other bottle. I was most likely back on the road within seven-ten minutes, much better than previous year's times. 

As I log some more miles, I pay more attention to the time and my mileage and realize that regardless of fewer stops and less time spent at the rest stops, I'm about the same time and location I was last year if not farther behind.  I had noticed that this year's hills seemed much harder than previous years.  I then realize with other rider's comments and my own Ah Ha moment, we've been riding with a ferocious head wind.  


Eighty-two miles into the ride when I had
my husband pick me up. 
In my moment, while calculating time and distance, I realized it was also about the moment husband intended on taking a quick detour from his wife's support duties and stopping by his family reunion to make his appearance.  Husband was made aware of this reunion only two weeks ago and made it appear as if this particular family event was not a big deal, therefore; he would still be available to assist me in my ride.  

I instantaneously had this overwhelming and uneasy feeling that I couldn't shake. Most likely it was guilt. Knowing that it is not only extremely important to my husband to participate in his family's social events, but to have his immediate family with him at that time, I made a quick decision to call my husband and have him get me along the ride route.  He should have not been put in the situation to choose between one of my numerous events and his family. 



When I called husband to be picked up, his first question was of course, what's wrong. As I repeatedly told him nothing, I'm fine, just come and get me and I'll explain when you pick me up. Of course, when he picks me up, I tell him the reason for my decision. He continues to question my motive since in his words, "You quit nothing." and "You don't quit." and "You never quit anything." Yes dear, I get it. I don't quit. As they say, "There is always a first time for everything.".

My ride home to grab a quick shower so that I could head over to my husband's family reunion, consisted of an interrogation of what's the real reason you quit?  I understand his suspicions considering he knows I literally limped and wobbled in the last 2 1/2 miles of a seven mile race back in the frigid temps of February after my knee blew in excruciating pain out of nowhere, when I could have just as easily called him from the cell phone I was carrying , while he was waiting for me at the finish line, to pick me up. He also knows that after I hit the wall after mile 20 in the Flying Pig marathon in May, I continued the race even though my hands felt as though they had incurred frost bite, it was raining and it took me over 5 and half hours to cross the finish line.  

So, he's right. I don't quit, except for when it doesn't align with what should be a priority, family. He told me his brother and mom were aware I was riding that day and should not have been completed until later in the evening. What should he tell them?  I just laughed. I knew what he was implying; that maybe I would be embarrassed by others knowing that I quit the ride.

I told dear husband to tell them whatever HE wanted to tell them. I had just finished over 80 miles in horrendous headwinds, a feat that most people do not complete over their entire lives, let alone the last so many hours.  I was not embarrassed or ashamed. I quit because I realized my priorities needed to be adjusted.  As they say, "Better late than never."

For this same reason, family first, I have chosen to complete the sprint distance triathlon on my 40th birthday this year, versus the Olympic distance.  My children are getting older, have jobs, one of them is involved in athletics, two of them are in college, therefore; getting the entire family together all at once for an entire day is an amazing feat in itself. With that being said, I want to take advantage of the day spending as much time as possible with my family before one of them moves out on me this next semester (unless I lock her in her bedroom and deadbolt the door-bwahaahahaaa). Just kidding....maybe! 

Swimming an extra 1000 meters, running an extra 3 miles and biking an extra 12 miles will never be worth the lost opportunity to hang out with these beautiful people.  



It will R.A.I.N. next year. It has for the last 27 years.

Thanks to those have endured reading my long, sometimes rambling blog entries, liked me on Facebook, and or have followed me on Twitter.  If you have yet to do so and are a glutton for punishment, you may also find me here on DailyMile and Pinterest. You may also run with me at Ladies Running Indy & Staying Fit







13 comments:

  1. I am so happy to let the whole world know how this powerful spell caster saved my marriage. Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women.He became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn’t help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr.TEBE she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 2 to 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of woman he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone. The spell caster’s contact is greattebespelltemple@gmail.com or call him with his number +2348112277054. You can contact him for any help, he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.
    Do you want your ex lover back?
    Do you want to get pregnant?
    Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
    Do you want to be famous or rich?
    Do you want to be a celebrity?
    Do you your business to grow excessively?
    Do you want to be honorably good academically?
    Do you need a job?
    Do you need a husband?
    Do you have problem in your marriage life?
    Contact DR. TEBE today today for speed help: greattebespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to use this oppotunity to thank Dr OKAYA for helping me to will the lottery.I have been playing the lottery for the past 2 years now and the only big money i have ever won was 2000$.Ever since then i have not been able to win again and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery so i decided to go online and search for help,there i saw so many good talk about this man called Dr OKAYA of how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery he cast a spell for me which i use and i get my ticket and play and i won $50million.I am so greatful to this man just incase you also need him to help you win,you can contact him through his email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR Call his Number +2348078291904

      Delete

  2. Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back,any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore.because most of them are scam i mean real scam which i was a victim and i got ripped of thousands of dollars because i was so anxious to get my wife back after she left me for over 2 years with my 7 years old son jerry,i have applied to 7 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which i did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until i saw a post about mama Anita spell and i decided to gave her my last trail.she ask me four things my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and $180 and said my ex will come back in 24hours, i have paid over $3000 on spell casting and courier and nothing have work for me after 3 days i was thinking about how much i have lost so far so i said let me give her a try so i called her again and send my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and the $180 because i swear it was my last try so i was waiting as she told me to wait till next day and i could not sleep that night because i really love my wife and want her back at 9pm that day i saw my wife on line on face book and she said hi at first i was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 9 month now i did not reply again she said are you there? i quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow i said yes and she went off-line i was confused i try to chat her again but she was no more on line i could not sleep that night as i was wondering what she is going to say, by 7.am the next morning she gave me a miss call i decided not to call back as i was still on shock again she call and i pick she said can we see after work today i said yes so she end the call immediately i got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again i call mama anita the next day thanking her for what she has done in fact i still call her and thank her as my life was not complete without my wife please be careful here i have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact mama Anita (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am Anita Paris from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.OSEGHALE brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.OSEGHALE spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com or visit his website via: http://droseghalespelltemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Griffin regina, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OKAYA has just done for me, this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great prayers, I was married to this man called williams we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prayed and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated I am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OKAYA at OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM
    for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him via: email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT MAMA ANITA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $180 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $180 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to use this oppotunity to thank Dr OKAYA for helping me to will the lottery.I have been playing the lottery for the past 2 years now and the only big money i have ever won was 2000$.Ever since then i have not been able to win again and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery so i decided to go online and search for help,there i saw so many good talk about this man called Dr OKAYA of how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery he cast a spell for me which i use and i get my ticket and play and i won $50million.I am so greatful to this man just incase you also need him to help you win,you can contact him through his email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR Call his Number +2348078291904

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and wonderful testimony" some time things you don't believe can just

    happen.my name is Katrina i am from {Birmingham City UK}I'm 29 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr. OYAKHILO he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr. OYAKHILO . I contacted his email address: oyakhilobhegbelovespelltemple@live.com. And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact him on his Email: oyakhilobhegbelovespelltemple@live.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you THANKS DR OYAKHILO FOR SAVING
    MY MARRIAGE..

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Name is CURTIS NASH, From UNITED KINGDOM. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. OGUDUGU, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called KATE we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant,she left me for 1 year and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email(greatogudugu@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost wife back, and after a month I slept with her and she went for a test and the result stated she is pregnant am happy today am a father of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. OGUDUGU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care

    CONTACT DR. OGUDUGU IMMEDAITELY
    Email...greatogudugu@gmail.com OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2348066421534

    ReplyDelete
  9. IS A TESTIMONY, I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER CALLED DR UNITY. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HER, BUT HER MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND I HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 48HOURS WHEN I WAS IN MY HOUSE IN USA,SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME, APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HER MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;unitylovetemple@gmail.com THANKS DR UNITY FOR YOUR GOOD WORK. ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS unitylovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS!!! DR SHAKES SPEAR IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com) will be of great help to you.
    I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Shakes whom I met online after my friend Tracy told me about how he helped her. She testified about how Dr SHAKES brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SHAKES email address:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com. I decided to give Dr SHAKES a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr SHAKES is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr SHAKES anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact (shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com).... CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR ALL KIND OF SOLUTION YOU NEED TO ALL PROBLEMS HERE:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am AKPAMU,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR SHAKES SPEAR the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR SHAKES SPEAR about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it has been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR Duck at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve.. Contact him direct on: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I am AKPAMU,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR SHAKES SPEAR the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR SHAKES SPEAR about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it has been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR Duck at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve.. Contact him direct on: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete